Delete your account and start over
Password Boss does not save your Master Password. If you forget your Master Password there is no way to reset it.
if you cannot remember you Master Password you can Reset your account. Resetting your account allows you to start over and create a new empty Password Boss account.
Resetting your account with these steps will not change your subscription or remove any purchases or license keys from your account.
Resetting your account and starting over
- Login to you portal account. If you do not have a portal account, create one first.
- Click My Account and go to the section Forgot Your Master Password?
- Click on Reset My Account
- A verification code will be sent to your email address to confirm your identity.
- Enter the verification code on the portal and click Reset Account.
- Your account will now be reset so that you can start over.
- Open the Password Boss app.
- On the login screen enter your email address and choose a new Master Password. Note: You can also choose the option to "Create a new account". During the Account Reset process both options work the same way.
- You will be prompted to enter a verification code to register your device on your account. The verification code will be sent to your email address.
- Confirm your Master Password.
- That's it - your account has been reset and you can start using Password Boss again.