Forgot your new Master Password?
If you changed your Master Password within the last 14 days we may be able to restore your account so that you can use your previous Master Password.
This feature is only available to users with a paid subscription and when online backups are enabled.
Any changes you made in your Password Boss account after your Master Password was changed will be lost.
How to restore your account
- Login to you portal account. If you do not have a portal account, create one first.
- Click My Account.
- Go the Restore My Account section and click Restore My Account.
- A verification code will be sent to your email address to confirm your identity.
- Enter the verification code on the portal and click Restore Account.
- Your account will now be reset restored so you can login with your previous Master Password.
- You will be prompted to enter a verification code to register your device on your account. The verification code will be sent to your email address.
- That's it - your account has been restored.