Forgot your new Master Password?
If you changed your Master Password within the last 14 days we may be able to restore your account so that you can use your previous Master Password.
This feature is only available to users with a paid subscription and when online backups are enabled.
Any changes you made in your Password Boss account after your Master Password was changed will be lost.
How to restore your account
- Go to the Password Boss portal - https://portal.passwordboss.com.
- Click Forgot your password.
- Click Restore your account.
- Enter your email address to your account. A verification code will be sent to your email address to confirm your identity.
- Enter the verification code on the portal and click Restore Account.
- Your account has now been restored to your previous Master Password. You can now login to the Password Boss app using your previous Master Password.
- Your previous Master Password is now your current Master Password.