Free for non-profits and charities
Password Boss is committed to providing free software to as many charities and nonprofit organizations as possible on a global level. If your organization is in good standing as a charity or non-profit, we welcome you to apply.
Wondering of you qualify? The Password Boss Pass It On program provides free software to the following types of organizations:
Through the Pass It On program, charities and non-profits will receive free software licenses to Password Boss. These free software licenses will allow your organization to maintain complete security over your password and digital information critical to the operation of your mission. The Pass It On program includes:
- Password Boss licenses for your entire organization
- all program participants receive licenses to your Advanced business plan. this is our top plan and includes all features of Password boss.
- Top-notch security to keep your data secure
To be eligible for the Password Boss Pass It On program, organizations must:
- For US charities and Non-profits: Hold current 501(c)(3) status, as determined by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service: and acknowledge and agree to the application's required certifications regarding nondiscrimination and donation receipt and use.
- Please note that the following organization are not eligible for Pass It On:
Governmental entities and organizations
Hospitals and health care organizations
- For organizations outside the US, you must be categorized as a charity and provide substantiation of that status within your country's tax laws and regulations.
- Password Boss reserves the right to grant or deny an organization's application or participation at any time, for any reason, and to supplement or amend these eligibility guidelines at any time. Selections are made at Password Boss's sole discretion, and are not subject to external review.
How to apply
Click here to fill out a request to see if your organization qualifies -