Requiring a user to change their Master Password
If you need to force a user to change their Master Password you can do this from the user account in the portal.
- Login to the portal with an admin account
- From the left menu choose Users
- Click the Edit button for the user you want to change
- Check the box Must change password at next login
- Click Save
- When the user logs into the Password Boss app the next time they will be required to choose a new master password.
To require all of your user to change their master password on a regular basis you can enable the master password change security policy.