Restrict sharing to specific recipients
Restricting sharing to specific recipients gives the administrator the ability to limit the recipients that your users can share items with in Password Boss. When this policy is enabled, users will only be able to share items with recipients whose email address matches the list of domains entered in the policy.
The list of domains entered is a white-list of domains. This is the inclusive list of domains users add as recipients for shared items.
For example: adding company.com means that your users can only share items with recipients whose email address is @company.com.
- The default value is OFF
- When this policy is ON click the Edit button to add domains to limit sharing to users cannot disable online backups.
- When this policy is OFF users can share items with any recipient.
- When implementing this policy consider your internal security requirements and how your team works with individuals outside of your immediate team.
- If your internal security requirements restrict sharing of information with others, this policy may be a good fit for your organization.
- If your team shares with external individuals and teams then might not be a good fit for your team.
This policy is available to all accounts with an Advanced or Trial subscription.