Password Boss for Mac
The Password Boss app for Mac give you access to all of your saved passwords and notes in your account.
Downloading and installing Password Boss
The most recent version of Password Boss is always available from from the Password Boss website.
The Password Boss app for Mac is compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan and later. To download:
- Visit the passwordboss.com/download.
- The download should start automatically. Wait for the download to complete
- Double-click the downloaded file (called PasswordBoss-Installer.pkg) to install Password Boss.
- After the install is finished open Finder, select Applications and double-click Password Boss.
If you have an existing Password Boss account, when the app starts choose to Login. If you do not have an existing account choose to Create a new account.
Uninstalling Password Boss for Mac
Here's how to uninstall Password Boss for Mac:
- Open Finder.
- Select Applications.
- Find Password Boss in the list of installed applications.
- Right-click Password Boss and choose Move to Trash.