Importing passwords from Chrome
Password Boss can import your passwords from Chrome. You will first need to export the password from Chrome and then import the passwords into Password Boss.
Exporting your passwords from Chrome
- Open Chrome.
- Click the menu icon near the address bar and select Settings.
- Click Passwords.
- Click the icon above the list of saved passwords and then click Export passwords.
- Click Export passwords and when prompted enter the password you use to login to your computer if prompted.
- Save the file to your desktop.
Importing your passwords into Password Boss
- Open Password Boss.
- From the File menu click Import Passwords->From File.
- In the "Select the application to import data from" select Chrome.
- In the second box click the 3-dots button to and select the file containing your exported passwords.
- Click Next.
- For business users select the profile you want to import the passwords to.
- Click Import.
- Be sure to delete your CSV file after you have finished importing your passwords.